Chef Michael Mina’s newest concept celebrates a renaissance of French technique
To create BARDOT’s menu, Chef Mina and Executive Chef Joshua Smith merged their travels to Paris with exceptional culinary techniques to develop an array of imaginative dishes.
- Inspired Cuisine – Chef Mina pays homage to classic French cuisine presenting an exquisite array of signature dishes that celebrate the iconic café culture of Paris. Traditional Onion Soup Gratinée is a gourmet masterpiece that guests can customize with Perigord truffles, braised oxtail and a soft-poached egg; while wings offer an ode to the traditional Duck À L’Orange dish. BARDOT’s version of a Croque Madame is piled high with Paris Ham and Gruyére Fondue then topped with an over-easy organic egg.
- Seafood Selections – BARDOT’s extensive seafood menu includes exotic dishes such as Monkfish Bourride, Sautéed Skate Wing and Yellowfin Tuna Niçoise, in addition to a seafood tower that guests can personalize with lobster, king crab, oysters, clams and shrimp.
- Steak Frites – BARDOT offers the highest quality cuts of beef cooked over an oak wood and charcoal grill. The restaurant’s Steak Frites is a perfect dish for French food aficionados and novices alike featuring an 8 oz. Flat Iron, 12 oz. Ribeye or 8 oz. Filet, which can be accompanied by béarnaise, au poivre, bordelaise or foie gras butter. Pair the dish with simply sinful beef fat fries and bon appétit!
- Decadent Desserts – For dessert, Chefs Mina and Smith took the traditional French Macaron and cooked up a large-scale presentation of the ultra-decadent sweet, drizzled with chocolate sauce. Lemon fans will swoon over BARDOT’s Lemon Meringue Tart, prepared with market citrus and fresh berries, while lovers of the classic French desserts will marvel at the Mille Fueille, a caramelized puff pastry with vanilla crème patisserie.
ARIA’s Mixologist Craig Schoettler, Wine Director Kim Wood and Mina Group’s Director of Cocktails Carlo Splendorini salute French drinking tradition with an inventive beverage menu that cannot be experienced elsewhere.
- Finest Wines – Wood curated one of the most extensive by-the-glass programs, as well as the largest selection of French wines in Las Vegas at BARDOT, highlighting the finest small production and rare vintages from across the globe. Additionally, BARDOT will be one of the only restaurants in the country offering wines by the houses of Couly-Dutheil, Patrick Piuze and Domaine Cosse Maisonneuve, regarded as some of the finest in France.
- Innovative Cocktails – The restaurant’s cocktail program combines the best of French culture and Las Vegas style. Signature sips include And God Created Women, a satisfying layering of French spirits and egg whites; and the Voltaire, a cider-based cocktail that dazzles the senses with baked apple bitters and housemade ginger syrup.
- Eclectic Brews – Beer enthusiasts will be delighted by more than 80 international hard-to-find varieties such as Germany’s Kulmbacher, Belgium’s N’ice Chouffe and France’s Jade Organic. BARDOT also boasts its own exclusive craft beer, Hors D’âge, brewed in Northern France in collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal Ales.
- Historic Spirits – Schoettler scoured the beverage world to garner BARDOT Brasserie’s impressive collection of historic spirits, including cognacs dating back to 1811 and Las Vegas’ largest selection of Chartreuse, the legendary French liqueur distilled by Carthusian Monks.
- Big Brass Bar – A vibrant location for mingling with friends or grabbing a cocktail, BARDOT’s bar will catch visitors’ attention the minute they walk inside. Perched high above the zinc countertop is a maze of brass pipes connecting to form shelves for the venue’s high-end spirits and alcohol.
- Chic Dining Room – BARDOT’s main dining room offers a traditional yet luxurious dining space. Walls of black lacquer are paneled with gold pen striping, surrounding a series of Parisian columns. Burgundy leather booths and bistro-style tables spread across a pristine marble floor, where guests can sneak a peek inside the restaurant’s show kitchen as they watch their meals come to life.
- Sidewalk Café – A nod to Parisian sidewalk cafes, BARDOT features intimate seating outside of the restaurant for an entertaining dining and people-watching experience. Situated in the courtyard overlooking ARIA’s second-floor promenade, the locale’s French-inspired storefront and high windows transport guests to a 20th century literary café in Paris.
BARDOT Brasserie is located on the second floor of ARIA. The restaurant’s hours of operation are:
- Dinner daily from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Nightly happy hour from 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. at the bar and in the lounge